That sneak peak!
But anyone else imagining Rumpel trying to get Killian in the boot? or just me?
"we’re in storybrooke, have you never heard of a telephone?"
I wasn’t aware that you had, Killy.
Did Emma show you what it was?
but if Rumple is taking Hook in hostage, Emma is gonna be worried because he wouldn’t be around and we all know how suspicious Emma is : ”where is Killian ? Da fuq he is ? Is he kidnapped or somethin ?" she’s gonna knocks on people’s doors and ask "HAVE YOU SEEN KILLIAN ?”
after Once Upon A Time's episode "Jolly Roger"
- Me: So it's looking more and more like Captain Swan is going to be canon soon.
- Friend: Really?!? My heart hurts. And my head. That family tree is getting so messed up. Again.
- Me: Can you imagine Henry in therapy? "Well my mom is now dating the guy my paternal grandma left my grandpa for...."
- Friend: "...and with whom my dad had a very father-son relationship when he was my age..."
- Me: "... Then again my paternal grandpa and maternal step great-great-grandma had a fling back before he married..."
- Friend: "... she was also engaged to my maternal great-grandfather, who later married her daughter - my maternal step great-grandma/adopted mom..."
- Me: ... and on and on it goes...
"Hook forced Emma to kiss him."
No, but guys, these people are completely right.
I know no one wants to hear it, but it’s true. I re-watched the episode and did some research and I realised that Killian used magic to make Emma kiss him.
Killian Jones is in fact, a wizard.
"Yer a wizard killian"